1. G. Han,
A class of primary representations associated with symmetric pairs and
restricted root systems, Pacific Journal of Math. (1) 25 (2006)
2. G. Han, On the structure of a class of graded modules related to symmetric pairs；Algebra colloquium 13:2(2006)，315-328.
3. G. Han, B-Y. Sun, Restricted root systems and spin representations, Algebr. Represent. Theory 10 (2007), 463-469.
4. G. Han, Symmetric Subalgebras noncohomologous to zero in a complex semisimple Lie algebra and restrictions of symmetric invariants, Journal of Algebra 319:4, (2008), 1809-1821.
5．FUNDAMENTAL INVOLUTORY ROOT SYSTEMS AND A BRANCHING THEOREM FOR SYMMETRIC PAIRS，Communications in Algebra，2010
6. The symmetries of the fine gradings of sl(n^k,C) associated with direct product of Pauli groups ， Journal of Mathematical Physics, 2010
7. The Weyl group of the fine grading of sl(n, C) associated with tensor product of generalized Pauli matrices ， Journal of Mathematical Physics，2011.4
8. A multiplicity formula for isotropy representations of symmetric pairs，Communications in Algebra，to appear
9. Maximal eigenvalues of a Casimir operator and multiplicity-free modules , Proc. American Mathematics Society, to appear